Anything on my blog is NOT to be shared, unless you have my Personal Permission. I am Copyrighted Protected, which means everything I do, is send to my personal email address with a number and is protected. You may, link to my blog for all my tutorials, or anything you wish to let others know.
If you use my CU, PU items, Scrapkits, Tag Templates, Masks or Blog Layouts you need to read the TOU's in each zip. Nothing is to be shared.
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (133)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (91)
- Love Me Forever and Always
- Give Thanks
- My bad!!!
- My 2nd Award...this is so sweet of Amy
- I am going to finish my Thanksgiving Tut
- Tonight I will be working on a Thanksgiving Tag
- Waiting for Santa
- My First Award..How Awesome is this
- Santa Darling
- My First Template # 1
- I have updated the files to download on 4shared
- Sorry I haven't done any Tuts today
- Choo Choo
- Snow Angel
- Pink Winter
- ► November (17)
Well when she finally got here she went to her dads and then his parents...Well, her grandmother was taking her to get her car reregistered and they came to arrest her right in front of her grandmothers....They said that there was about 20 cops surrounding my 17 yr old. Which is pathetic...she only ran off and not went out to kill someone. Well they took her to juvy with handcuffs on and the next day they had court which I had to go about 50 miles away too, and I saw her in cuffs and ankle shackels. I completely lost it, and it is a wonder they didn't throw me in jail, well they woudln't let her come home with me they let her go to her cousins, which the judge knew her husband with a monitor bracelt on till the following tuesdayw hic was 4 days away. They were going to put her back in juvy if her cousin didn't agree to take her....I came close to smaking the crap out of the 23 yr old probation officer when she kept interupping me in front of the judge when I was talking to him....and finally had to stop and look at her and tell her real planely to shut her mouth and quit interupping me while I am talking....well tuesday came and FINALLY they let her come home with me. I am fed up with that corrupt court system....and the only reason they did cause we had a court appointed attorney and she didn't the negotiating...and everything from her running off to getting drunk at the bar with her boyfriends mother will be moved now to where I live.....Oh and the mother of her boyfriend was never served like I was told....but after I let them know I am pressing it hard and if they weren't going to do something I was. So they are serving her now. Well that is my adventure.....and it will still be a while before I can come back....I had to help her find a job, enroll in school, then go into helping her with getting her GED, cause she missed too much to gradutate this year....that is what she decided to do, and I am now looking for work after this is all over and we have to find out the court date up here and see what to do about it. I will keep in touch and let everyone know what is going on.
Love ya all,WitchysHeart
Amy over at Amy's Easy Peasy Tuts and Resources has Graciously given me this Award. Please visit Amy over on her blog and snag her scrapkits and tell her hi, also why you are there, try her tuts out. Thank you, Amy
I am supposed to list 7 things I am thankful for and pass this to 7 others.
- I am thankful I have healthy Children
- I am thankful my boyfriend of 7 yrs is healthy
- I am thankful that I am healthy
- I am thankful we have kept our house with all the foreclosures
- I am thankful my computer hasn't blown up with all I do on it
- I am thankful that my kitties are with me and thriving, their my babies
- I am thankful for meeting so many wonderful people online
The 7 others I am passing this on too are
- Lisa over at "Lisa's Creative Clutter" for helping me out on my blog and I thank her for it, plus she has some wonderful things on her blog. http://lisascreativecluttertoo.blogspot.com/
- Beaches over at "Blame Beaches Tutorials" for being such a great tut creator and she also has an awesome PSP Forum to check out. http://blamebeaches.blogspot.com/
- Chica over at "Chica's Tutorials" for having some awesome tuts, FTU kits and PTU kits. http://chicastutorials.blogspot.com/
- Missy and Yvette over at "Misfits Scrapz" for being so creative and very generous with their work. http://misfitsscrapz.blogspot.com/
- Ali over at "Dezigns By Ali" for having some really great stuff on her site, ptu kits, ftu kits, layouts and you name it. http://designsbyali.blogspot.com/
- Weescotslass over at "Weescotslass Creations" for having the greatest masks ever made. These I have seen in SOOOO many tuts. http://weescotslasscreations.blogspot.com/
- Kristin over at "Wicked Scrapz" for having having really awesome kits and layouts. http://kristinswickedscrapz.blogspot.com/
I have been having alot of people have problems with downloading from 4shared, the items I have for download. My zip program has zipped them as Ace files, and some don't have their zipped program checked to unzip those or some just don't unzip those types. I have went and converted all the files to a zip file instead of ace files. That way, everyone should be able to download without having problems. Sorry about the problems and wouldn't want you to have to download another program to unzip those. I need to have a program that opens all zip files, I had a problem recently where my program wouldn't open 7z files. I had to download one that would. So I know how it feels.
Thanks again and if you have any more problems just let me know,
I will try to get together a New Tut for everyone tomorrow.
Thank you all for trying my tuts.
- TN, United States
- I am 41 yr old mom of 2 two wonderful children. My daughter is 21 and my son is 16. I am into all Natural Remedies and TOTALLY ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT. I have been PSPing since 2004. I started writing Tutorials in 2008 and then started dabbling in Tag Templates, Masks, Scrapkits and Blog Layouts. I have also, started doing Stock Photo's and CU and PU Items. Hope you all kind find some things on here. Hugs!
My Tube License's
Dream Scape Imaging
PSP Tubes Emporium
Lorenzo Di Mauro
Pics for Design
Scraps and the City
Creative Design Outlet
PSP Party Central
Artistic Dreams Imaging
Art of Giving
Artistic Reality Talent